Are you a person who keeps finding ways to kill time or wishes for less than 24 hours in a day? Then I guess this article is not for you! If, however, youre a person who wishes you had more than 24 hours a day or wished that you were a mutant who could survive without sleeping, then this article is the right fit for you.
Life for a busy being starts at night, as opposed to the common belief that a day begins at sunrise.
- To organize and manage time effectively throughout the day, you must be able to manage the first few hours in the morning efficiently. Heres the catch: for a well-managed morning you, have to plan during your last couple of hours awake at night.
- Plan your breakfast and take care to ensure that you have all the ingredients ready to cook.
- Discuss the following day with your spouse/partner and share your duties: i.e. who is cooking breakfast, who is packing lunches, who is getting children ready for school or dropping the baby at the creche, etc. so that everyone starts their morning without any arguments or time-wasting.
- Set aside all the clothes and accessories required by every member of the family for the next day, so that everyone can just grab them and get going without freaking out about misplaced items.
- Schedule every activity, from teeth-brushing and bathing to getting your car out of the garage. A solid to-do list and effective prioritization is a surefire stairway to success.
- If either of you have to do any work-related tasks in the morning, make it a point to keep your partner informed about it so that the other one can plan accordingly.
- Set your alarm to make sure you dont miss a minute of your day, just in case your body clock fails to wake you!
- The last and the most important thing to do at night is to tuck your children in bed on time, and give your spouse a goodnight kiss to make sure you all wake up on time, fresh and rejuvenated.
Good morning! Hopefully you slept better after that nighttime planning!
Now your day is bright and ready for the real action to happen.
- The first thing to do in the morning is to turn off the alarm and not fall asleep again! Yes, it rings to wake you up and you have to do exactly that: waking up on time is the most important task of the day.
- Start with your routine, and aim to finish off your morning hygiene session in half an hourincluding bathing. Make it a point not to read in loo unless you are using your smart phone or tablet to answer your email, and avoid that too if you have scheduled it for later in that to-do list you made the previous night.
- Monitor your time and stick to your planned task of either cooking the first meal of the day or getting your children ready. Scheduling is nothing but allotting every task a chunk of time, so try not to lag behind schedule as every lag would add up to a collective loss of time.
- Its your time baby, freshen up! Before getting dressed, wash your face and rinse off all traces of the mornings stress. Good perfume will definitely revitalize your senses, so be sure to pick the right one. Dress up and feel good about yourself: love yourself and realize your worth.
- Relax and take about 10-15 minutes to finish your breakfast with a clear, unoccupied mind. This will go far in keeping you in a cheerful mood throughout the day. Never skip breakfast or eat it standing on your toes or running aroundwhen you can earn your bread, why not enjoy every bite of it?
Once you start your morning by managing time holistically, then there is nothing that can keep you from being happy and high-spirited throughout the day. You will be able to keep up with your plans, and remain productive all day long.
Are you feeling as though this is like preparing for a battlefield? You can stop wonderingmorning hours are no less than getting ready for the war called the office and facing a boss who is all set to fire bullets of annoying facial expressions straight at heart for arriving at the office late.
Every human being deserves to feel good and calm, and both can be attained by never again fighting with yourself in the morning. By sticking to a schedule, youll finish your morning chores and reach the office on time, where youll get the chance to impress your boss each and every day.